Audio Visual Systems Experts
In today’s technologically advanced world, technology is a normal part of our everyday lives. Almost everyone nowadays has a cell phone, computer and various other technological devices, so it should come as no surprise that this technology has integrated itself into the workforce and learning facilities. Boardrooms and classrooms, for instance, make use of audio and visual equipment, and there are systems that combine many devices of the two into one and simplifying the entire process.
National Source AV Inc. is the company to turn to when you’re looking for a good audio and visual system. We are audio visual consultants who can help you discern what your boardroom or classroom needs are and then connect you with local installers who can integrate the system you need into your meeting spaces. National Source AV is connected with people who do installations nationwide, so no matter where you’re located, we can hook you up with the resources you need. We also ship nationwide, this includes drop shipping directly to the location where the product will be installed, and offer excellent customer service. We’re more than willing to answer any questions you may have and invite you to inquire about our systems and products. Regardless of whether you need clarification about how something works or you just have some other question, we can answer it for you.
Boardroom AV Leading the Way
Technology is a must in most boardroom meetings. You use technology to give presentations, show slideshows, analyze data, compare figures and so on. Devices like huge interactive touchscreens make it easy for all board members to see all data at once and discuss accordingly to take care of business. These systems make it easier for professionals to collaborate, regardless of if they’re school board members making decisions about the use of upcoming funds for the school or corporation owners trying to discern whether to cut a profit due to losses. Having a system that can synthesize all the information together for everyone to see at once makes the discussion process that much more effective.
Classroom AV Shaping the Future
While one-on-one teaching is ideal, it’s oftentimes impossible for teachers to spend much one-on-one time with each student when they have a classroom of twenty or more students in their rooms. This doesn’t mean that students can’t still get a personalized experience, though. With the appropriate technology system, teachers can simulate the one-on-one experience with students by walking them through a lesson all together on a large screen and/or beaming the live presentation to each students laptop and/or personal device so all can see at once. It’s a much more efficient way to connect with students simultaneously while still giving students a direct approach to seeing each step of a mathematics problem, for instance, worked out before their eyes. Audio and visual systems speed up the teaching process and allow for any questions to be shared among the entire class and answered at once. There are tons of interactive resources that teachers can use in their classrooms too when they’re set up with a reliable audio and visual system. Such interactive learning tools can better grab this generation’s attention and get them more involved in the learning process.
Contact National Source AV to speak with our knowledgeable AV consultants who can connect you with installers today by calling 1-888-476-9923 or emailing Info@NationalSourceAV .com. Browse some of their products while you’re at it and inquire about any other products that you have in mind.
- Reserva Room Signs
- Phoenix Audio desktop speaker phone / mic
- FREE Whiteboard software
- Elmo MX-P Document Camera
- Zoom Rooms Kit featuring the AVer VC520+ Video Conferencing Bundle with Intel NUC$5,600.00
- Zoom Rooms Kit featuring the Aver VB342 with Intel NUC Perfect for Huddle Room$5,819.00
- Zoom Rooms Kit featuring the AVer CAM540 with Nureva HDL300 and Intel i7 NUC$13,605.00
- Zoom Rooms Kit featuring Avocor and Phoenix Audio$13,445.00
- Quicklaunch software, NO control sys required
- Micron Display Solutions digital signage mounts
- Philips Signage video wall panel, thin bezel 49″ and 55″
- Kanto FM100 Pull down mount
- Matrox Maevex 6150 Quad 4K Enterprise Encoder Appliance
- Matrox Maevex 6100 Quad 4K Enterprise Encoder Card
- Matrox Maevex 6120 Dual 4K Enterprise Encoder
- Matrox Maevex 5150 Encoder Appliance
- Matrox Maevex 5150 Decoder Appliance
- Matrox DualHead2Go Digital Edition
- Matrox DualHead2Go Digital Mac Edition
- Matrox DualHead2Go Digital SE
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital SE
- Matrox TripleHead2Go DP Edition
- Phoenix Audio Stingray DSP