Optimal Interactive AV Solutions
Experienced AV professionals at National Source AV offer excellent, comprehensive technical support services to customers as well as top quality customer care. In addition, our technicians supply all necessary cables and hardware for most AV systems. Our experts can also structure kits that are carefully palletized for each different installation. Our advanced AV products and solutions are ideal for use by schools, universities and many varied areas of industry, including hospitality, retail companies, quick food establishments, healthcare centers, government offices and travel businesses.
We offer free shipping for five or more units delivered to any Canadian location. We also handle split shipments and shipments to multiple end destinations. All costs are quoted in Canadian currency, including project bid pricing and education. Our costs include freight, brokerage and duty fees as well as hedged FX rates. Our AV products and services experts are always available to provide valuable information and to answer all of your questions concerning the latest developments and advancements in leading AV solutions.
Advanced Technologies in Large Format Displays
Our audio-visual specialists at National Source AV can provide the ideal interactive touch panel to meet your exact specifications and needs. Our innovative Large Format Interactive Touch Kits contain an advanced model touch panel, computer, mount, cables, software and accessories such as the following:
• Avocor F50 Series 65″, 75″, 86″ touch panels. Based on a completely new platform, the F50 offers an attractive, streamlined and lightweight design. It ensures seamless compatibility and excellent integration with the Unified Communications tools that are now being used by your company or group.
• Avocor i7 OPS PC. This 6th Generation Intel Core i7 OPS PC is designed for use with Avocor interactive displays. The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) from Avocor is structured with 6th Generation “Skylake” Intel™ Core™ Processors that are specifically designed to complement the flagship Avocor F interactive displays series with an OPS slot. The experience of Avocor solutions will be enhanced by the OPS PC. Every OPS is sold with Avocor Note by Nureva pre-installed.
• Elmo MX-P (with HDMI). The MX-P offers an extremely smooth, life-like, finest quality image without delay. It is the first document camera on the consumer market with the capability for 16x digital zoom at 4K resolution. It captures true 4K at 30fps or full HD at 60fps. MX-P connects flawlessly to a wide variety of devices with an output terminal supplying HDMI, RGB and USB Super Speed 3.0. With a weight of just 1.2 lbs., the flexible design of the MX-P and easy setup make it the ideal solution for successful presentations on the go.
• Kanto AV cart. Kanto carts are offered at prices below those of competing products. They are also stocked in Canada and engineered by top AV industry professionals. There are currently three sizes available: 55″, 65″ and 82.” With the use of the MTM82PL-S, you can move your TV around your home or office interiors safely and efficiently. Its steel frame is easily assembled and offers 3-inch rubber casters for soft, smooth rolling.
This sturdy mobile cart also offers a steel top shelf for supporting a webcam and a steel component tray for placement of a laptop, gaming console or other AV component. It is designed with telescopic central columns providing 20 inches of vertical adjustment. These columns have convenient integrated cable operation. Each cart wheel is equipped with a fast-release lock that is easily operated with your foot.
• Quicklaunch software. This streamlined, secure meeting room application from Quicklaunch™ converts a PC into a Powerful One Touch Meeting Space. With use of an HDMI-USB capture card, you can add your choice of devices to Quicklaunch to form a total system that does not require expensive control systems.
• Whiteboard software. Our AV solutions experts recommend using Avocor with new annotation software from Microsoft: Microsoft Whiteboard, which is a free-form digital canvas that enables individuals, ideas and content to merge and work together. You can enjoy use of standard and new, dynamic colors and use Ink to Shape and Ink to Table to create precise, clean graphics and flowcharts.
Bing search is included within Whiteboard software for your convenience. Whiteboard also promotes easy collaboration involving Avocors within your company or group, allowing you to view your colleagues’ content additions to your team canvas in real time, regardless of where each member of the team is located.
• Zoom Rooms Kit featuring Avocor and Phoenix Audio. Use Avocor with your choice of conferencing software from Microsoft, Polycom or other brands for a smooth, seamless touch in completing projects. You may annotate with Microsoft Whiteboard, Smart Notebook with use of Avocor agnostic touch platform. For the ideal conferencing experience, use Phoenix Audio microphones.
Attractive Services and Shipping Amenities for Large Display Signs
Our AV business has grown from a normal wholesale distributor company into a specialized and successful logistics enterprise and wholesale supplier. We distribute optimal quality AV solutions to customers throughout Canada and in the U.S., in Latin America and in other locations around the globe. Based in Surrey, BC, we stock our products in Toronto and Vancouver. As expert AV consultants, our professional team members provide advice concerning all of the latest advancements in AV products and technologies. Our excellent team also connects customers with quality local AV integrators and installers in close proximity to their business locations.