The Matrox Maevex 6120 appliance is part of the Maevex 6100 Series. Built on H.264, this plug-and-play solution fits seamlessly into existing infrastructures and interoperates with virtually any network device, ensuring high-density content distribution and system scalability. Flexible setup and management of all devices and features from one-easy-to-use interface comes via complimentary Maevex PowerStream software.
- Delivers dual 4K/UHD and Full HD input capture and encoding and supports four concurrent 4K streams and recordings – simultaneously.
- Deliver best-in-breed H.264 encoding support for up to 4K/UHD with configurable multi chroma sub-sampling options for 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, and 4:0:0.
- Deliver content to on-premises end points, to the cloud and internet services, and also record for later editing and viewing – all simultaneously.
- Support simultaneous SRT, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, and MPEG2.TS streaming and MP4 recording – all without sacrificing quality.
- Employ simultaneous video streaming, processing, and recording on all channels, while customizing settings independently on each channel.
- Carry out multiple encoder tasks (stream and record) in multiple settings, without compromising quality, by using a single appliance or card.
- Transmit live and/or record content to multiple video-on-demand platforms – such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Wowza®, Ustream™, LiveScale, and Restream, to name a few.
Complete reach and control
- Use PowerStream Plus software to control multiple Maevex devices, to configure multi-protocol streaming, multi-bitrate streaming, multiple source capture, multiple Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and quadrant composite options, and more.
- Simplify workflow with auto discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet, and easy addition for units outside the subnet.
- Configure settings and parameters on each Maevex unit from a central application accessible from multiple locations on the network.
- Monitor and manage the entire Maevex installation of hardware, devices, and streams through the intuitive PowerStream Plus software and/or APIs.